美国麦当劳公司第2部分

21 七月

有发育不良的孩子和我们一起工作。我们有两个人,Bob,who was very mildly retarded,just slow– he looked normal and came from kind of a white trash background,and was probably retarded because of his Mom's prenatal drinking or some shit.其他的,布莱恩,有下来的,所以他真的full-bore retarded;他们把他们放在鱼片上,这样他们就可以把他带出去了。.

布瑞恩做得很好。运行菲林站是很容易的:你只要把袋子里的鱼片从鱼篓里掉进油炸篮里,当正确的光线和钟声熄灭,你把它们拿出来挂起来。三明治是不复杂的配料;唯一真正困难的是鱼片O’-鱼馒头必须蒸,but it's a moot point because nobody really orders Filet-o'-Fish.Brian would be up there smiling while his little chimes went off;当有人点了他的三明治时,这是一件大事,你可以看出他感到兴奋和满足。.

Bob,另一方面,always got the"施瓦格work: mopping,hand-cleaning the greasy implements that the dishwasher couldn't handle,etc.He was miserable.The dish room especially would just crush him;the manager would send him back there and he would let out an awful sigh– you'd walk past him to the freezer and he'd be muttering and groaning sadly,wrestling with the giant snaking metallic steam-hoses in his big rubber gauntlets..

I wonder what happened to Bob.I wonder where he is now.比我更快乐,可能。但仍然。他恰恰相反。sweet spot.“Where Brian was never anything but smiling his ass off,Bob was just emotionally sophisticated enough to be despondent..

I laughed at Bob then;we all did.You're a teenager making Quarter Pounders with a bunch of other cruel Boston jerkoffs and you are around a retarded person,you laugh at them.But now I'm Bob.现在我在烫自己,把残忍的锋利的烧烤用具擦洗成不可能的清洁标准。with enough mental gifts to feel how much it sucks but not quite enough to do anything about it..

18回应The McDonald's Corporation of America Part 2"“

1. CN 7月21日,2012在下午1点34分 γ

我很喜欢这个帖子。当我阅读发育迟缓时,我认为这是一个不漂亮的帖子,但这有点不错。

2. Another Mary 7月21日,2012 at 1:58 pm γ

我一直在等待一些混蛋的评论,但它从来没有来过。我同意,这很好。.

3. eric 7月21日,2012 at 5:15 pm γ

我也期待弱智人士的一些骗局。美味可口玉米饼

4. CN 7月21日,2012 at 6:25 pm γ

I also think it might be better to be just completely mentally retarded because then u don't know any better,就像人们嘲笑美国一样。But let's say u r mentally
    fine but have cerebral palsy or something and kids are calling u names and making fun of your motor skills or whatever.That is just totally depressing.我现在和我的孩子一起坐在马车上,我们共用阿月浑子冰淇淋。一群人走了进来,我真的认为他们来自一个发育迟缓的群体,有点像在家,正在外出,但后来我听到他们谈话,我意识到他们根本没有被耽搁,they were just sloppy and unpretty.这比上述任何一件事都更令人沮丧。我不想成为
    mean or anything.我只是告诉你我
    锯。我将在下一封电子邮件独白中写下这篇文章。我可以在这些职位上直呼你的名字吗?Or no?Is this anonymous?Do I just call you delicious tacos?昨晚我吃了美味的玉米饼和玉米粥。.

• 匿名的 7月21日,2012在晚上8点43分 γ

哦,天哪,你也在揍他吗??
      jesus。.

• CN July 22,2012点在上午11点45分 γ

LMFAO,不,我只是他的电子邮件笔友。I just bother him a lot everyday with nonsense but I think he secretly likes it

• 匿名的 July 23,2012点:下午2点41分 γ

你以为你是唯一的一个??

• 西尔维萨拉 July 22,2012点在上午8点04分 γ

:/even though i'm a regular contributor of such nonsense,your (dt's) comments section is probably the worst part of your blog..

5. CN July 22,2012点在上午11点48分 γ

对不起,我的心情破坏了你博客上的评论。我觉得我只是没有乐趣
    mood or something when I wrote them

• 匿名的 July 23,2012 at 2:58 pm γ

你为什么要在博客的评论部分道歉??

• 西尔维萨拉 July 23,2012点:晚上9点25分 γ

Ugh…sorry about my comment on your comment.我真的觉得自己像个混蛋,我希望我早点道歉,因为在另一位评论家问你为什么要道歉的时候,你会认为我在讽刺,但我不是。So…sorry!!

6. PFFFFFFFTTSSILLLDLDDDNNNNNNN July 22,2012点:下午12:53 γ

Bob moved on to greener pastures:

7. Shaniqua Venzen July 24,2012 at 6:17 am γ

Eat my vagina

8. 尼古拉斯勒 7月25日,2012 at 5:32 pm γ

我的一个孩子的中间名是杜威,在我的前任密友达斯廷之后。杜威是达斯廷的昵称。But he only got that nickname because in high school they went on a trip and stopped at a McDonald's and there was this retarded kid working there named Dewey who looked like Dustin.So,我的孩子是以一个在麦当劳工作的智障人士的名字命名的。I whisper this to my kid when he's sleeping..

9. 黑利 7月26日,2012 at 8:52 pm γ

当你提到吉米时,我就知道你是波士顿人。我也是。.

• PFFFFFFFTTSSILLLDLDDDNNNNNNN 8月6日,2012点在上午5点09分 γ

这个术语不是波士顿口语。我认为东北地区很普遍。.

• 黑利 9月11日,下午2012点59分 γ

好啊,我知道他来自东北,then.无论什么。.

追踪/ Pingbacks

1. 狗屁工作:麦当劳-January 27,二千零一十三

[…] Previous McDonald's talk here and here.[…]

留下答复

填写下面的详细信息,或者点击图标登录:

WordPress。com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com帐户。.(log输出/变化)

谷歌+照片

您正在评论使用您的谷歌+帐户。.(log输出/变化)

推特图片

You are commenting using your Twitter account..(log输出/变化)

脸谱网照片